Completes my setup
This is exactly what I needed to complete my computer setup!
You've finally invested in high-end desk speakers. However, as soon as you start playing your mix, you hear subtle but noticeable vibrations and rumbling sounds coming from the surface of your table.
Upon hearing such noises while listening to music, any audiophile is sure to look for ways to improve and optimize their setup. If you want to bring the best clarity out of your audio, placing your speakers on our C-shaped risers is the answer.
• Flexible 6" x 5.5" top plate decouples studio monitors before vibrations reach the desk. This avoids unwanted resonance which results in a more accurate bass and tweeter clarity. from your bookshelf or computer speakers.
• Zero Desk Vibrations - With their flexible top plate and silicone rubber feet, these C-shaped speaker monitor stands help eliminate shock, bouncing, and vibrations that help reduce sub-bass and resonance from your desk.
• Declutter Your Workspace - With a 5" rise and 5° incline these studio speaker stands for desk clear up space under each monitor for storing gear. Cutouts on the guide rail make it easier for you to organize cables.
• Stylish & Functional - Showing off an original design since 2015, each aluminum speaker stand for desk is ready for year-round use. Each speaker desk stand has a maximum load capacity of up to 18 lbs.
• A Sure Fit - Made in the USA, each desktop speaker stand fits most 5" subwoofers, satellite speakers, or studio monitors. If you have questions about fitment, please reach out - we're happy to help.
Here are more reasons to love our desktop speaker stands:
Level up your audio setup in an instant. Add the Soundrise PRO-5 Desktop Speaker Stands to your cart NOW!