from $ 149.00 USD
DOMES 1.25" Class-A Silicone Vibration Isolation Pads Self-Adhesive
$ 15.90 USD
Muddiness in sound happens when small vibrations from audio equipment cause unwanted resonance to reach the surface and cause it also to vibrate.
Isolating your hi-fi gear from their adjacent surface is key to getting the most out of your expensive investments.
Domes are intended to dampen vibrations from speakers, turntables, Sub Woofers, or any other hi-fi equipment. They eliminate over 90% of unwanted resonance from reaching the surface. This results in tighter bass, and greater sound clarity.
With Domes, the amount of contact is reduced to only a small area on the tip (see photo). This minimal contact, along with their 20-Duro softness, instantly reduces most vibrations from surrounding objects.
Use Domes underneath your Speakers, Sub-woofers, Turntables, CD Players, Laser disc, Blue-Ray, etc.
Domes are available in 4-Pack or 8-Pack with self-adhesive backing.
AUDIOPHILE CLASS-A SILICONE:
- Soundrise Domes consist of our proprietary Class-A silicone to eliminate smear caused by internal speaker resonance.
- Size: 1.25" Diameter | .675" Height
- Hardness: Shore A | D-2240 | 70+/-5 ShoreA
- Suitable for any size speaker from 5 to 50 pounds. Each pad supports up to 15 pounds.
- Material: Our proprietary heat and cold resistant silicone polymer elastic material.(-50°C - +260°C)
- Durability: Resistant to ozone, oxidation, radiation, light resistant, climate resistant. There is no significant change in performance after outdoor exposure for several years.