from $ 167.00 USD
Soundrise PAD STAND for Midi Controllers, Drum Machines, Mixers
$ 49.00 USD $ 55.00 USD
Key Product Features
- All-Purpose Foam Pad Stand – Compatible with MPC Studio, Ableton Push, Novation Launch control and other mixers, midi controllers, and drum machines this thick sound pad stand better supports your audio equipment.
- Smarter Equipment Management – Our drum machine stand is the perfect solution for saving surface space and better managing and organizing audio equipment, especially with a table packed with synths, keyboards, and mixers
- Create an Ergonomic Work Space – This midi board stand provides a 20° working angle which makes dials, switches, and interfaces more accessible, which can help improve overall work and creative flow.
- Light and Portable Materials – Similar to thick, precision-made yoga foam blocks our foam pads are lightweight and easy to use in your own home studio or take them with you for live performances. Great for DJs and concerts.
- Cable Management Channels – This large 12” x 11.5” x 4” foam pad also features cable management sections on the bottom that lets you run ¼” and XLR cables through the cutouts to keep working surfaces cleaner and mess free.
Set your audio equipment including pedals, samplers, and midi controllers at just the right working height with an angled foam pad stand from Soundrise Pro.
When you’re working with audio equipment it’s important to keep your gear accessible to maximize your personal performance, efficiency, and ability; especially if you’re creating new music, DJing a live, fast-paced party, or working as a music producer and managing multiple pieces of equipment.
We developed the Soundrise Pad Stand as a simple, yet effective way to keep your midi controllers, mixers, pedals, samplers, and other gear more optimally organize and inclined, so you can make the most of every music-making mode.
Angled, Supportive, and Enhanced Cable Management
Along with helping you manage your wiring and cables the Soundrise pad stand better protects expensive equipment and mixing consoles, especially when they’re stacked on top of another anther in tight, confined spaces. The pre-designed cutouts also allow you tuck away patch cables underneath for cleaner, safer, more professional work areas.
Expected to ship week of June 21, 2021.
Type: Pad Controller Stand
Material: 4-Pound Closed Cell Foam
Dimensions: 12" W x 11.5" L x 4" H with a 20-Degree angle
Top Plate Dimensions: 12" W x 10.5" L
Weight: 11.2 Ounces