Purchase PRO-9 now with installment options available at checkout through ShopPay.
Are your desktop speakers decoupled?
Audiophiles will notice a wider stereo image when the flexible top plate dampens vibrations from the speaker. That’s why we developed Soundrise PRO-5 Studio Monitor Stands to do more than just “save space” but open up your sound quality like never before.
Designed to increase speaker base accuracy, improve mid-range clarity, and dampen vibrations with a smart, well-crafted frame that helps you get the most out of your speakers. Audio engineers, and mixing and mastering artists can tell this subtle difference.
• Music to Your Ears - Treat your ears to superb sound with the help of these desk speaker stands. Each speaker stand positions the tweeters at ear level to widen your stereo image.
• Zero Desk Vibrations - With their flexible top plate and silicone rubber feet, these C-shaped speaker monitor stands help eliminate shock, bouncing, and vibrations that help reduce sub-bass and resonance from your desk.
• Declutter Your Workspace - With a 9" rise, these studio speaker stands for desk clear up space under each monitor for storing gear. Cutouts on the guide rail make it easier for you to organize cables.
• Stylish & Functional - Showing off an original design since 2015, each aluminum speaker stand for desk is ready for year-round use. Each speaker desk stand has a maximum load capacity of up to 28 lbs.
• A Sure Fit - Made in the USA, each desktop speaker stand fits most 5-8" subwoofers, satellite speakers, or studio monitors. If you have questions about fitment, please reach out - we're happy to help.
Here are more reasons to love our desktop speaker stands:
- 9x6.5" top plate, 9x7.75" bottom plate<br>
- Supports up to 28 lbs. each<br>
- Fits most 5-8" speakers<br>
- Ideal present for audiophiles, gamers, DJs, or sound technicians
Level up your audio setup in an instant. Add the Soundrise PRO-9 Desktop Speaker Stands to your cart NOW!
Made in the USA
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Shipping (Continental United States)
Verified Overall 5-Star Rating
For optimal listening quality, we recommend positioning the speakers at ear level and angling them inward toward the listener.
Expansive Speaker Support:
Yamaha HS5, HS7, HS8
Get Weekly Updates - SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE