We carry a very limited run of these Raw Industrial speaker stands. Customers love it in their distressed, reclaimed wood, more vintage spaces.
If you love that industrial imperfect style, these are perfect for you.
These are just like our final Black versions – they just haven't made it to powder coating yet. It still has the raw industrial aluminum look.
Optional low profile felt pads will protect any sensitive furniture you may be concerned for.
Take a look at photos for details. Please note these are not anodized aluminum. They are unpainted raw aluminum stock. The various pattern variations in the aluminum make for one unique pair of speaker stands.
Hurry before they're gone.
If we are sold out of the Raw stands and you want a pair, just let us know.
- Raw Aluminum Bookshelf Speaker Stands for Studio Monitors up to 22 pounds. Suitable for Yamaha HS5, HS8, Rokit 5s, etc.
- Raises your studio monitors 9" to align tweeters at ear level.
- Laser cut from a single sheet of industrial strength lightweight aluminum.
- Built for a lifetime of durability indoors & outdoors.
- Made in USA. More accurate bass – patented space saver design.
- Works with M-Audio BX8, Yamaha HS5, Rokit5, and most 12- 30 lb. speakers.
- For International Shipping Please add $45 to Canada and $65 to Everywhere else in the world.
- FREE SHIPPING TO U.S.
- SHIPPING TO CANADA ADD $40
- SHIPPING TO REST OF WORLD ADD $60