Another great pair of Soundrise Pro B-Stock Black with a rash and a scar but performs just as good as a new pair.
Why are these stands under $100?
One of the stands has a slight unevenness at the base, but with the weight of your reference monitor, it gets placed down flat. It was returned by the customer for this purpose but the speaker weight brings them back to even.
The other stand has a major gash in the back and some other cosmetic flaws which also do not effect the function of the stand.
Could you use more studio desk space? These unique, first of their kind desktop stands do exactly that plus deliver better sound from your speakers.
Aluminum Black Bookshelf Speaker Stands for Studio Monitors up to 22 pounds. Suitable for Yamaha HS5, HS8, Rokit's and Rokit 5s, etc.
Raises your studio monitors 9" to align tweeters at ear level. Then angle them 60 degrees inward to create an equilateral triangle.
- C-Shape design saves a ton of desk space. Perfect for small studios.
- Laser cut from a single sheet of industrial strength lightweight aluminum.
- Powder coated for a lifetime of durability indoors & outdoors.
- More accurate bass – patented space saver design.
- Works with M-Audio BX8, Yamaha HS5, Rokit5, and most 12- 30 lb. speakers.
- 100% Made in USA
- The Perfect Bookshelf stand for any small to medium studio monitors.
- B-Stock SOUNDRISE ARE SOLD AS IS - NO RETURNS
- FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES
- $40 SHIPPING TO CANADA
- $60 SHIPPING TO REST OF WORLD