Another great pair of Soundrise Pro B-Stock Black with minor scuff mark on the inside curve. This was the result of stands being returned to me without any plastic or foam between them. two metals rubbing against each other during shipment caused some rash marks on the powder coat. See photos for details.
Why are these stands reduced?
Both stands have scuff marks on the powder coat on the inside curve of the stands. They are in great shape, are solid, sit flat, without any wobble or problems. The only issue is some cosmetic marks on the black paint, that is all.
About Soundrise Pro?
Could you use more studio desk space? These unique, first of their kind desktop stands do exactly that plus deliver better sound from your speakers.
Aluminum Black Bookshelf Speaker Stands for Studio Monitors up to 22 pounds. Suitable for Yamaha HS5, HS8, Rokit's and Rokit 5s, etc.
Raises your studio monitors 9" to align tweeters at ear level. Then angle them 60 degrees inward to create an equilateral triangle.
- C-Shape design saves a ton of desk space. Perfect for small studios.
- Laser cut from a single sheet of industrial strength lightweight aluminum.
- Powder coated for a lifetime of durability indoors & outdoors.
- More accurate bass – patented space saver design.
- Works with M-Audio BX8, Yamaha HS5, Rokit5, and most 12- 30 lb. speakers.
- 100% Made in USA
- The Perfect Bookshelf stand for any small to medium studio monitors.
- B-Stock SOUNDRISE ARE SOLD AS IS - NO RETURNS
- FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES
- $40 SHIPPING TO CANADA
- $60 SHIPPING TO REST OF WORLD